Navigating the invoicing process at Impactbytes is straigthforward. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you understand and manage your invoices effectively:
Step 1: Understanding invoice generation
- Threshold for invoicing: Proforma invoices are generated when your accrued commission fees reach a minimum threshold of €15. If the total commission for a period is less than this amount, it will be carried over to the next invoicing period.
- Invoice periodicity: Proforma invoices are issued periodically (e.g., monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly), based on your chosen invoicing period.
- Invoice notification: You will receive a notification via email when a new proforma invoice is generated. This email will include details of the proforma invoice and a link to access it on the dashboard.
Step 2: Reviewing and confirming sales
- Accessing (proforma) invoices: Log in to your Impactbytes Dashboard to view and review detailed breakdowns of the sales and the corresponding commissions.
- Sales confirmation: It's crucial to review the sales listed on the proforma invoice to confirm them, mark them as fully returned, or add partial returns. Ensure that all successful sales are included and any returns or cancellations are accurately reflected. These adjustments will be reflected in your final invoice, ensuring you only pay commissions on qualified sales.
- Return window: You have a two-month window from the issuance of the proforma invoice to report any returns or cancellations. After this grace period, the profoma invoice will be converted to a final invoice for payment which can no longer be edited.
Step 3: Making payments
- Payment due date: Final invoices are typically due within 30 days from the date of issuance. Timely payments are essential to maintain a healthy relationship with your affiliates.
- Payment methods: Follow the instructions on the final invoice for payment. Multiple payment options are available through the dashboard.