Managing your invoices efficiently is crucial for maintaining a smooth operation with your affiliate program. To help you streamline this process, Impactbytes allows you to add multiple email addresses for receiving invoices and proforma invoices. This guide will walk you through the simple steps to set this up in your dashboard.
- Navigate to your affiliate settings page through the sidemenu: Settings → Affiliate .
- Add up to three email addresses in the Email(s) for (Proforma) Invoices field in the Email settings section.
- Save the changes. This will update your settings and apply the new email addresses for future invoicing.
Things to remember
- Multiple addresses: You can add up to three email addresses for invoicing. This is ideal for businesses that require invoices to be sent to different departments or personnel.
- Include your own: If you also want a copy to go to your own email account, don't forget to include it here.
- Dashboard access: The invoices can be paid without dashboard access, but if your collegues need to be able to update concept invoices (e.g. indicate returns) they'll need dashboard access. You can request dashboard access for them.